Terms & conditions
Consent of Services
Conveying telemedicine administrations includes the utilization of electronic interchanges to empower human services suppliers at various areas to share each patient therapeutic data for enhancing persistent care. Patients information may use for analysis, treatment, therapies, education and includes following.
- Patient medical records
- Medical images
- Medical test results
- Live two-way audio and video
- Output data from medical devices and sound and video files
Healthcare providers may also include primary care practitioners, specialists, sub specialists, and/or other allied healthcare professionals. To ensure the security of patients data electronic system networks and software are will be used.
Responsibility regarding understanding consideration ought to stay with the patient's nearby clinician, if you have one, as does the patient’s medical record.
It is to be informed that HealthMate is not a healthcare or medicine provider. All appointment will be forwarded to the nearby, concerned or local doctor.
This service aims to improve mainstream healthcare services by enabling patient to remain in his/her local healthcare site while the doctor will consult with patient from his site and give further information.
More proficient medicinal assessment and administration.
Acquiring skill of an expert.
Likewise with any medicinal technique, there are potential dangers related with the utilization of HealthMate. These dangers incorporate, yet may not be restricted to:
IN ANY CASE, IF THERE NATURE OF THE SICKNESS IS SERIOUS, SEVERE OR LIFE THREATENING, THE PATIENT SHOULD DIAL 000
In rare cases, the advisor may discover that the transmitted Information is of deficient quality, subsequently requiring an eye to eye meeting with the patient, or possibly a rescheduled video consultation.
Rarely, security conventions could fail, causing violence of privacy regarding medical information. In exceptional cases, security conventions could come up short, causing a rupture of protection of individual medical data.
By checking the box associated with “Informed Consent”, you acknowledge that you understand and agree with the following:
- I understand that the laws that ensure security and the secrecy of telemedicine data likewise apply to telemedicine, and that no data acquired in the utilization of telemedicine, which recognizes me, will be uncovered to specialists or different elements without my assent.
- I understand that I have right to withhold or withdraw my consent utilization of telemedicine amid my care whenever, without influencing my entitlement to future care or treatment.
- I understand the alternatives to telemedicine consultation as they have been explained to me, and in choosing to contribute in a telemedicine consultation, I understand that some parts of the exam comprising physical tests may be conducted by individuals at my location, or at a testing facility, at the direction of the consulting healthcare provider.
- I understand that telemedicine may require my medical information to the GP that may be sitting in some other state.
- I understand that my human services data might be conveyed to other.
- I understand that I may expect the anticipated benefits from the use of telemedicine in my care, but that no results can be guaranteed or assured.
The above-mentioned people will all maintain confidentiality of the information obtained. I further understand that I will be informed of their presence in the consultation and thus will have the right to request the following:
- Omit specific details of my medical history/physical examination that are personally sensitive to me;
- Ask non-medical personnel to leave the telemedicine examination room; and/or
- Terminate the consultation at any time.
Patient Consent to the Use of Telehealth
I have perused and comprehended the data gave above in regards to telemedicine, have examined it with my doctor or such associates as might be assigned, and every one of my inquiries have been offered an explanation agreeable to me.
I have perused this report deliberately and understand the dangers and advantages of the remotely organizing consultation and have had my inquiries with respect to the strategy clarified and I thus give my educated agree to take part in a telemedicine. Visit under the terms depicted in this.
By checking the box containing “INFORMED CONSENT FOR TELEHEALTH SERVICES” I hereby state that I have read, understood, and agree to the terms of this document.
Security of Information Collected
Moreover, Healthmate urges you to take careful steps in keeping up the respectability of your information. If you don't bother in charge of ensuring nobody can see or access your record and sign in/secret word data.
Healthmate utilizes different organizations and people to perform works for our sake. Illustrations incorporate specialized help, breaking down information, and giving showcasing help. They approach anonymized and individual data expected to play out their capacities yet may not utilize it for different purposes. Access to this data will allow them to give benefits all the more productively and adequately to you and to us.
The Site also may include other features, such as personalized home pages and e-mail services that allow users to communicate with third parties. By accessing and using any such features, you represent and agree: (a) that you have read and agree to abide by our Community Rules as set forth below in Section 8; (b) that you are the owner of any materials you post or submit, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the materials; (c) that you are making your posting or submission with the express consent of anyone pictured in any materials you post or submit, (d) that you are 13 years of age or older; (e) that the materials will not violate the rights of, or cause injury to, any person or entity; and (f) that you will indemnify and hold harmless Healthmate, our affiliates, and each of our and their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, representatives and licensors, from and against any liability of any nature arising out of or related to any content or materials displayed on or submitted via the Site by you or by others using your username and password. You also grant us a license to use the materials you post or submit via such features as described in Sections 2-4 above
The Site may incorporate an assortment of highlights, for example, exchange discussions, sites, photograph and video sharing pages, email administrations and long range interpersonal communication includes that enable criticism to us and enable clients to connect with each other on the Site and to post substance and materials for show on the Site. The Site likewise may incorporate different highlights, for example, customized home pages and email benefits that enable clients to speak with outsiders. By getting to and utilizing any such highlights, you speak to and concur that you won't:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to the Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, aggressive, abusive, libellous, libelous, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, blasphemous or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any e-mail addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted
- Engage in personal attacks, harass or threaten, question the motives behind others’ posts or comments, deliberately inflame or disrupt the conversation, or air personal grievances about other users
- Repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- Take or cause to be taken any action that disrupts the normal flow of postings • and dialogue on our Site (such as submitting an excessive number of messages – i.e. a flooding attack), or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Site and/ or services; or
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, • or the like to download data from our Site. Exception is made for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our Terms of Service.
We claim all authority to deny access to the Site or any highlights of the Site to any individual who damages these Community Rules or who, in our sole judgment, meddles with the capacity of others to make the most of our site or encroaches the privileges of others.